Rules and Regulations:
- There can only be one contingent per event from a college.
- Validity of participation in the events can only be verified through unique Login Credentials generated on Synergy ’20-21 website which will be provided to the participants via an email after their registration.
- Any misbehaviour on the part of the participants and visitors will lead to immediate expulsion from the event and no further discussion on this will be entertained.
- Anything that can be perceived as being offensive to national/religious/communal/gender sentiments etc., will lead to immediate disqualifications.
- Team Synergy has the full and sole discretionary powers of expelling participants on the grounds of indiscipline, misbehaviour or any other inappropriate activities.
- Any issues arising due to technical/connectivity glitches will not be the responsibility of the event coordinators or Team Synergy.
- All rights are reserved to the college and the Team Synergy.
- Synergy fest will be on 15th January-17th January, 9:00am-9:00pm
- A College ID card has to be made available by the students at the time of Registration.
- The participants have to arrange their own laptops, cameras and other materials required in various events and ensure they have a working internet connection.
- Please check the closing dates for Registration in different events having online elimination for the respective events.
- Participants and Winners will be provided with E-Certificates and cash prizes within a week after the completion of Synergy.
- Events will take place on online platforms Zoom and Google Meet due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.